10/2/09

Prac

Does it hate you that when there is a ceremony going on, people are forgiving each other.
You want to feel that feeling people feel, but how can you when everytime you want to ask someone to forgive you, they say you have never done anything wrong. how is that even possible
Can people live not doing mistakes? Or is it that we don't share our everyday together it feels like we are so kind.... Is it wrong to hate that feeling. It's as though we're living invicibly and only is present when someone needs us. oO..How can memories be built that way?? How I wish I can make memories with my friends, but then I realized, it's as though we don't have much.....
............................................................................................................................................................
{the emptiness of my heart}
is it just me, but I feel like such a terrible friend
no matter what all the nice things they say, it felt empty and meaningless,
as though they say it just to please me, but meant none of it
or is it just me.

I so want to feel close to my friends
I guess I'm really weak when remembering all the memories we had together
I'm not friendly and open enough for people to share their lives with me
But I'm not perfect, I just don't want to admit it
Maybe it went as an egoist by others' eyes......
I do want to............ with all my heart
Love my friends soooooo much............................................................
Just never showed it.............................
I guess it is me, repressing my feeling
it is me.............. trying to be a better person..
InsyaAllah
._____________________________________________________________.

No comments: