7/10/09

Worn Out

surprise,surprise..
never thought that listening and focusing could be so hard
thought it was easypeasy, turn out I was wrong,
weird how we could be so great and lousy in the same thing
but in different perspectives...
I guess that's just how human are,
yet how I don't want to be like that..
hate it when someone asks us for advice,
and we can't give anything in the least bit useful,
yet hoping so much we could help that person..
all we could do is hope,hope,hope
I don't want to be weak
I want to be able to help others when they need me..
Maybe I should help myself first??
How?? Still searching for the answer
***********************************************

So many questions unanswered
~~maybe it's already answered, we just have to find it~~
life is a journey, i want to remember it.. =]

No comments: